Polityka cookies. Przeglądanie naszej strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się z jej zasadami i stosowaną polityką cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
SE Electronics Reflexion Filter Pro
The sE-Electronics Reflexion Filter PRO is one such unique product. A curved baffle made of six different layers (plus an air barrier); the filter is positioned behind any microphone by means of a variable-position, stand clamp assembly. This reduces the amount of acoustic energy hitting any untreated walls, in addition to which, less of the original source is reflected back to the microphone as unwanted room ambience.
Traditionally, acoustical treatments have been expensive propositions, requiring extensive testing and construction on various surfaces. With the advent of project and small satellite studios, innovative techniques have surfaced to deal with the economics and practicality of treating those acoustic situations.
The unit is portable, allowing the user to bring their own acoustical treatment to any environment. The included mounting setup attaches to any microphone stand, and provides a sufficient degree of flexibility for adjusting both the position of the microphone and the filter. Recommendations for use include vocals, horns and reeds, guitar, voice-over, percussion and live location microphones.
- Punched aluminum for diffusing sound waves
- Sound-absorptive wool
- Aluminum foil for breaking up lower frequency waveforms
- An air gap acting as an acoustic barrier
- Additional sound-absorptive wool
- Another layer of punched aluminum
- Four formed panels of specialized acoustic absorptive material, separated from the main unit via a small air gap
Co się znajduje w paczce?
- sE Electronics Reflexion Filter PRO
- Stand Clamp Assembly
|Długość Ramienia||39 x 32 x 20 cm|