Polityka cookies. Przeglądanie naszej strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się z jej zasadami i stosowaną polityką cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z
The Cloud Cloudlifter CL-Z is a single channel Mic Activator that adds an ultra-clean, transparent gain to your microphone signals using any phantom powered mic input device, featuring variable impedance loading and variable high-pass filtering for character control . With the CL-Z it's now possible to drastically improve the performance of your passive microphone signals and allow them to be driven over long, unruly cable runs without any loss of signal strength. Its rugged steel construction ensures maximum durability whether in the studio, playing live or broadcasting in the field. The revolutionary Cloudlifter is becoming an industry standard for both audio and broadcast professionals.
Pre-amplification of low-output dynamic and ribbon microphones can often be challenging due to really specific gain and impedance requirements, but the Cloud Cloudlifter solves this problem with an inline boost of either +12/+25dB. The gain provided is ultra-clean and transparent, retaining the original, natural tone of the source. It uses patent pending technology to keep the direct audio path clear of transformers, resistors and capacitors and JFET class-A circuitry to deliver unparalleled passive mic gain.
Cloudlifter CLZ-s are recommended to improve signal to noise ratio and sonic performance of passive microphone or preamp combinations with the following:
- Recording direct into a DAW interface
- Noisy or low gain preamps
- Mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain setting, for example passive ribbon microphones
- Low-output dynamic microphones
- Micing softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- Long cable runs (output)
The Cloudlifter Z is set apart from the rest of the Cloudlifter range by its variable controls for more customisation of your sound. It features an input impedance control that is sweepable from 150Ω to 15kΩ allowing you creativity in loading the output transformer, meaning a wide range of tonal options for your microphones. The variable high-pass filtering works in conjunction with the impedance value, offering even more options for tonal shaping and control. When engaged, the frequency cutoff is affected by the impedance setting. This allows for a sweepable frequency cutoff range from below 20hz to around 200hz, just by turning the 'Z' dial. This can be extremely useful for tonal shaping or for reducing the proximity effect of a ribbon or dynamic microphone. The CL-Z also features a variable gain switch, allowing for a +12dB gain rather than +25dB, which can sometimes be useful when the source doesn't need as much additional gain.
- Dual gain settings allow for a +12dB or +25dB increase
- Variable Impedance from 150Ω to 15kΩ
- Single channel variable impedance version
- Provides 2 distinct stages of ultra-clean gain
- High-Pass Filter frequency is variable from below 20hz to over 200hz
- Increases gain before feedback ratio in live & public address performances
- Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power – Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Discrete JFET circuitry
- Rugged, road ready and portable, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Handcrafted entirely in the USA
Co się znajduje w paczce?
- Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-Z
|Wymiary||17 x 11.1 x 3.3 cm|