Polityka cookies. Przeglądanie naszej strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się z jej zasadami i stosowaną polityką cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
Cloud Microphones Cloudlifter CL-2
The Cloud Cloudlifter CL-2 is a dual channel Mic Activator that adds an ultra-clean, transparent gain to your microphone signals using any phantom powered mic input device. With the CL-2 it's now possible to drastically improve the performance of your passive microphone signals and allow them to be driven over long, unruly cable runs without any loss of signal strength. Its rugged steel construction ensures maximum durability whether in the studio, playing live or broadcasting in the field. The revolutionary CL-2 is becoming an industry standard for both audio and broadcast professionals.
Pre-amplification of low-output dynamic and ribbon microphones can often be challenging due to really specific gain and impedance requirements, but the Cloud Cloudlifter solves this problem with an inline boost of up to +25dB. The gain provided is ultra-clean and transparent, retaining the original, natural tone of the source. It uses patent pending technology to keep the direct audio path clear of transformers, resistors and capacitors and JFET class-A circuitry to deliver unparalleled passive mic gain.
Cloudlifters are recommended to improve signal to noise ratio and sonic performance of passive microphone or preamp combinations with the following:
- Recording direct into a DAW interface
- Noisy or low gain preamps
- Mixers/preamps that negatively impact the sound at higher gain setting, for example passive ribbon microphones
- Low-output dynamic microphones
- Micing softer sound sources such as acoustic instruments and voice
- Long cable runs (output)
- Gives mics up to +25dB additional active output
- Two channel, dual mono version
- Provides 2 distinct stages of ultra-clean gain
- Easy to use self contained design requires only phantom power – Recommended for use with all passive microphones
- Compatible with tube, battery, or power supply driven microphones – Safe for all passive ribbons with no transfer of phantom
- Utilizes Patent Pending Discrete JFET circuitry
- Ideal impedance loading for optimal performance at 3KΩ
- Rugged, road ready and portable, for studio, stage and broadcasting
- Handcrafted entirely in the USA