Rode NTG-8's job is to provide an incredible performance in the most extreme conditions. This shotgun condenser mic is superbly directional at all frequencies, which ensures that all audio that you need will be captured in highest quality without any additional and non-necessary handling- and self-noise (meaning that you will record your source solely, and not other sounds from your surrounding area). The recording quality will make you feel as if you are in the place where the sound was recorded. Couple that with excellent radio frequency interference rejection, and a great package of additional accessories, and you have a great condenser mic ready to survive even the most adverse recording environments.
- Superb quality condenser mic made to survive extreme environmental conditions
- Light weight and very low self- and handling-noise
- High mic sensitivity and perfect directionality at all frequencies
- High immunity to radio frequency interference
- Water resistant aluminium storage cylinder, wind shield, zip pouch and microphone clip included
- Requires +48V phantom power for operation
Co się znajduje w paczce?
Water-resistant storage cylinder
|Pasmo przenoszenia||40 - 20 000 Hz|
|Sensitivity||-20dB ± 2dB (97.5mV/Pa)|
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||55.9 x 1.9 x 1.9 cm|