If you’re looking to partner your turntables or multiplayers with a feature-rich 2 channel mixer, look no further than the Pioneer DJM-450 DJ mixer. Inheriting design cues from the DJM-900NXS2, this beautifully laid out mixer delivers classic Pioneer quality and opens up some exciting new creative possibilities.
It’s no surprise to find the rock solid Magvel faders on board, or the fantastic 3 band EQ/isolators. But the sheer depth and breadth of Sound Colour FX and Beat FX found on the DJM-450 allow a level of expression and experimentation that set this 2 channel mixer apart from the competition.
A built in soundcard hooks your DJM-450 up to a computer via USB, making recording your mixes digitally or performing with CDJs and control vinyl using the bundled Rekordbox DJ and DVS software a breeze. And with a 64-bit digital signal processor ensuring analogue and digital sources sound equally warm and vibrant, the Pioneer DJM-450 fills every mix with inspiration.
- 2 channels with 3 band EQ/ISO
- Magvel faders with metal shafts and contact-free magnetic operation to avoid friction wear
- Sound Colour FX including Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter
- Beat FX including Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll
- 1 USB A port and 1 USB B port
- Internal soundcard supports sound input and output
- Independent mic/aux control section
- Twin headphone outputs (6.3 mm jack and 3.5 mm mini jack)
Co się znajduje w paczce?
- Pioneer DJM-450 DJ mixer
- User manual
- Power cord
- AC adaptor
- USB cable
- Rekordbox DJ and Rekordbox DVS licence key
|Built In FX||Tak|
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||32 x 23 x 10.8 cm|