Every now and then, something special comes along that quietly redefines what we expect from a modern analogue synthesizer. MatrixBrute confidently stands shoulder to shoulder with the classic vintage 3 oscillator monosynth beasts of old, but with astounding modern refinements and reliability.
At its heart is the clever and flexible 16 x 16 Matrix, which allows complex modulation routing and step sequencing to be achieved in an intuitive way.
But that’s only half the story. An absolute powerhouse of a synth on every level, with MatrixBrute it’s perhaps best to just let the features do the talking…
- Full size 49 note keyboard with velocity and aftertouch
- 256 memory preset locations
- 3 analog oscillators
- 2 standalone LFO’s (third available via VCO/LFO combination)
- 3 envelope generators (2 x ADSR, 1 x DADSR)
- Analog effects (Delay, Flanger, Chorus, Reverberator)
- Noise generator (white, pink, red, blue)
- Performance controls (mod & pitch wheels, 4 assignable encoders)
- Step sequencer and arpeggiator
- Steiner-Parker filter and classic ladder filter
- 12 CV/Gate inputs/outputs
- MIDI and USB in/out, audio line/instrument input, stereo audio output
- Internal universal PSU
- Pedal inputs (expression and sustain)
Co się znajduje w paczce?
- Arturia MatrixBrute
- Power cord
- User manual
|Właściwości||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, CV/gate, Oscillator|
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||86.4 x 43.2 x 11.4 cm|