The new U-22 Handy Audio Interface from Zoom is all about high-quality sound (low-noise mic preamps and audio resolution of 24-bit / 96 kHz) and portable design. You can also connect your instruments directly to the U-22 to its 2 XLR/TRS inputs, together with the phantom power. Plus, you will be amazed with the direct monitoring feature, which provides zero latency. To top it all off, U-22 is for any mobile musician, since it can be powered both by USB bus power, or two AA batteries. So regardless whether you are in your home studio or on the road, those new musical ideas will never be lost.
- 2-channel USB audio interface
- Fully class-compliant (works with Windows, Mac, and iPad)
- Up to 24-bit / 96kHz audio resolution
- 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs with low-noise mic preamps (with phantom power)
- 3.5mm stereo I/O for other audio devices
- Up to 4 hours of recording time on 2 AA batteries
- Ableton Live Lite 9 included
Co się znajduje w paczce?
Ableton Live 9 Lite download code
|Soundcard Connection||USB, iOS / Android|