Zoom H4n Pro
Ever since Zoom started producing their recorders, the highest quality standard has been set. And again, the bar is raised with the new H4n Pro. XY mics, preamps that sound simply superb, natural and have ultra-low noise: all will let you record everything in extreme detail, be it a roaring car engine, or the most silent of whispers. The integrated XY mics (or external ones, if you wish), are great for recording gigs, dialogues, and more. You can even change the angle between the two unidirectional mics from 90 to 120 degrees for a more widely focused image. Want to add some natural ambience to your recordings? No problem, just attach two external inputs simultaneously, and record in the amazing 4-channel mode, all at once, no extra hassle. You can even overdub or add some extra punch-in, which makes the recorder a portable high-quality multitrack studio. Zoom even took care of the production side: even though the recorder has an integrated FX section with great effects and amp models, you will find Cubase LE and WaveLab LE in the box, because H4n Pro can be used as a 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface for Mac and PC. Create right out of the box, wherever you are.
- Simultaneous 4-track recording through superb quality mic preamps
- XY stereo mics, adjustable between 90 and 120 degrees (stereo width)
- 0.3cm mic and headphone jacks
- Rubberised body with a 4.8cm backlit LCD display
- Built-in speaker
- Integrated FX (including limiter, filter, reverb/delay and various amp models)
- Metronome and chromatic tuner
- Variable playback speed without affecting pitch (and vice versa)
- Can be used as a 2-in / 2-out USB audio interface
- Runs on 2 AA batteries (up to 6 hours of operation)
Co się znajduje w paczce?
2 x AA batteries
Steinberg LE and WaveLab LE software download licenses
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||15.7 x 7.3 x 3.7 cm|