Reloop Beatmix 4 MK2
The new Beatmix 4 MK2 from Reloop is a Serato DJ controller boasting with four channels and dedicated line faders, gain control and three-band EQ controls for each one. The controller also has two eight pad multi-coloured and backlit performance sections, each of which can be assigned any function you might want or need whilst mixing. Most importantly, the core of Beatmix 4 MK2 is the two large touch-sensitive platters sitting either side of the mixer. Oozing with sophistication, the backlit LED edging shows Serato's needle position and provides clear base-points for navigation when scratching and cueing. Above each jog wheel you will find an FX section of exceptional quality brought to you iZotope. You will be able to connect the controller directly to your laptop/tabletop computer via the USB cable and use it with Serato DJ Intro right out of the box. That crowd will not start dancing itself, right?
- 4-deck performance controller for Serato software
- Intuitive design
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 16 drum pads
- Illuminated jog wheels
- 3-band EQ and gain control for each channel
- Easy cue control with channel and volume faders
- Superior scratching integration
- Top-quality DJ effects (FX by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- 2 headphones jacks: 3.5mm and 6.3mm stereo jacks
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend
Co się znajduje w paczce?
Serato DJ Intro
|Dimensions||55.8 x 31.7 x 4.1 cm|