Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49
Native Instruments' Komplete Kontrol S49 is far from a usual 49-key MIDI keyboard. It is scarily easy to find the sound you are looking for as S49 directly accesses all your NI Komplete instruments and can adjust parameters in your favourite DAW in real time. Native Instruments have thought about everything that you might need: from an integrated browser section for navigation through NI's preset system that is based on tags through touch sensitive knobs to ultra-smooth Fatar keybed, which you can use to play chords, scale and control your daw from the transport section. These S49 additions will surely make your creative and recording processes more intuitive, productive and most importantly - fun. Also, with the introduction of the Komplete Kontrol 1.5 software, Native Instruments introduced the new Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-in format, which not only adds VST compatibility, but also provides a whole new array of options for parameter customisation. Third party developers, now you can include Native Map, Light Guide and Smart play into your digital instruments. This, and even more, is the Komplete Kontrol S49: a personalised collection of powerful instruments right at your fingertips.
- Powerful keyboard that perfectly integrates with the included Komplete Select software
- Smooth and excellent response thanks to 49-key Fater keybed
- Display provides important details and parameters quickly
- Dedicated transport section
- Superb touch strip offers possibilities beyond pitch and mod wheels
- Arpeggiate, play chords with single keys and map key-ranges to scales
Co się znajduje w paczce?
|Number of keys||49|
|Features Keyboards||MIDI I/O, Arpeggiator, Aftertouch|
|Wymiary||83.7 x 27.43 x 8.58 cm|