The KRK 10s2 Active Subwoofer is the perfect compliment to any KRK studio monitor, enhancing their natural power while building upon KRK's legacy for sonic accuracy. The new 10s2 features a custom-voiced 10'' glass aramid woofer which combines with the Class-D amplifier to deliver tight, defined bass and improved transient responses. The curved enclosure design has a front-firing bass port which allows for flexible positioning within your existing setup. Whether you're mixing in a 2.1 or 5.1 surround environment or simply need to upgrade the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors, the KRK 10s2 Subwoofer provides the detail and accuracy required for creating a rich, vivid, professional mix.
Variable Crossover The variable crossover control allows you to adjust the subwoofer's performance to ensure it seamlessly integrates with any sized nearfield monitor, delivering a smooth and accurate transition at any crossover-frequency. Flexible Positioning The KRK 10s2 is designed for use in professional studios and includes features such as the front-firing bass port and limited high-frequency, which allows for flexible placement when used alongside any other studio monitors. Even if you position the subwoofer off-center and move your ear off-axis, the KRK 10s2 retains the original sound character and performance. Bypass Footswitch Control The 10s2 is equipped with an innovative bypass function that bypasses the entire subwoofer and delivers full-range audio directly to your monitors. Ideal for editing and tracking, simply connect any 1/4'' latching footswitch.
- 10'' glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 28Hz with a maximum SPL of 117dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful and lightweight Class-D amplifier
- Optimised four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grille and 15mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
Co się znajduje w paczce?
|Pasmo Przenoszenia||28 - 156 Hz|
|Moc łączna||160 W|
|Wejścia||XLR, TRS, RCA|
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||40.8 x 38.2 x 35.5 cm|