Polityka cookies. Przeglądanie naszej strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się z jej zasadami i stosowaną polityką cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen
Ideal for singers, musicians, and podcasters, the third-generation Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 is a 4x4 USB audio interface offering high-performance hardware, customizable mic tone, and a creative software bundle. The two improved Scarlett microphone preamps feature switchable phantom power, input pads, and selectable Air circuits, which add brightness based on Focusrite's legendary ISA preamplifier. The two XLR-1/4" combo inputs can also accept unbalanced instrument level from guitars, basses, synthesizers, or drum machines, or balanced line level from a mixing console or outboard preamps. The rear panel sports two additional fixed-level 1/4" inputs to accommodate more line-level sources.
The 24-bit / 192 kHz converters ensure that signals are captured and reproduced with detail and clarity. With four balanced 1/4" line outputs, a 1/4" stereo headphone jack, and independent control of the headphone and speaker volume settings, the Scarlett 4i4 can simultaneously feed multiple monitoring systems or outboard effects processors. Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O is provided for seamless integration of MIDI equipment such as a keyboard or sound module.Since the Scarlett 4i4 is powered via USB, you can take it anywhere your Mac or Windows computer can go. The extensive software bundle includes music production software, virtual instruments, plug-in effects, loops, and more—plenty of tools to kick-start your inspiration.
- High-performance converters operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution
- Two XLR-1/4" combo inputs with upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamps
- Switchable Air setting reproduces the Air effect of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp for vocal recordings with enhanced brightness and openness
- Two high-impedance, high-headroom 1/4" instrument inputs enable distortion-free recording of your guitar and bass
- Front-panel 1/4" inputs may be switched to accept unbalanced instrument level or balanced line level Independent gain knobs with gain halo metering make it easy to set input levels for channels 1-2
- Selectable pads for inputs 1-2 attenuate the input signal to inhibit distortion
- 1/4" inputs 3-4 on the rear panel accept balanced line-level signal without gain control
- One pair of virtual loopback inputs allows you to capture a stereo feed of any combination of hardware input and software playback channels, making podcasting, live streaming, and sampling tasks easier
- Four balanced 1/4" TRS line outputs for feeding active monitors, headphone amps, or outboard effects
- Stereo 1/4" headphone output
- Independent volume controls for headphone and monitor outputs
- Traditional 5-pin MIDI I/O provides straightforward connectivity for a MIDI keyboard, synthesizer, or sound module
- Durable housing is compact, lightweight, and portable
- Powered via USB (no batteries or AC adapter required)
Co się znajduje w paczce?
- Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 (3rd Generation)
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Cable
- Avid Pro Tools
- Ableton Live Lite
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- Hitmaker Expansion Software
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- Focusrite Control
- Focusrite Control iOS App
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||18.49 x 11.96 x 4.75 cm|