Polityka cookies. Przeglądanie naszej strony oznacza, że zgadzasz się z jej zasadami i stosowaną polityką cookies. Dowiedz się więcej.
Behringer X32 Rack
The Behringer X32 RACK Digital Mixing Console is designed to deliver studio-quality mixing capabilities with sublime analog inputs and outputs with powerful digital connectivity. The digital mixing console allows 40 channels, 25 buses and up to 152 signal sources, all of which are controlled and monitored via an intuitive 800 x 480 graphic user interface display. Featuring 16 superb mic preamps and dual AES50 ports, the X32 RACK is compatible with up to six S16 digital stage boxes for excellent I/O connectivity with ultra-flexible routing options. There are 8 XLR outputs with an additional 6 line in/outputs, a phones connector and a talkback section with XLR mic input. The X32 RACK mixing console is incredibly well suited for an array of different scenarios ranging from the simple to the highly complex thanks to onboard scene management.
The X32 Rack features updated firmware designed to improve workflow and includes a variety of new control options. The "Acoustic Integration" grants control over speaker and in-ear monitor systems whilst over 50 integrated FX plug-ins have been remastered for an excellent, updated performance. Users can use switchable expansion cards to connect to other mult-channel audio networks through USB, ADAT, ultranet, AES50 connectivity and more.
With a fluid, crisp and intuitive user interface, the digital mixer provides a smooth mixing experience. The X32 includes new scene management features with EQ functions such as a 100-band real time analyser, flexible library import/export capability and even faster FX editing. The front panel controls lets sound engineers adjust the live mix without the need for additional hardware. A 5" main display shows vital settings to monitor the mix and the high-contrast performance makes the mixer ideal for outdoor venues or whenever visibility is limited.
Acoustic Integration & 100-Band RTA
Working with Turbosound, Behringer have developed a system where mixers can easily integrate with speaker systems. The ultranet option allows streaming of up to 16-channels of excellent sound audio quality to a variety of Turbosound iQ speakers via a single CAT5 cable. The X32 Rack also includes a high-resolution 100-band real time analyser that features full bar and spectograph views to display audio energy distribution over time. Engineers may choose between large and combined views with large views displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, whilst combined views include the channel and bus EQ curves.
True Physical Modeling Plug-Ins
Behringer have added 16 new FX plug-ins to the X32 Rack mixing console for a combined total of over 50 different effects. The new plug-ins have been engineered on the basis of classic audio hardware such as Uei 1776 and Teletronix LA-2A compressors. There is also an innovative 5-band multiband compressor on-board the mixer. Finally, the digital mixing console allows for up to 4 studio-quality reverb within an 8 channel 31-band graphic EQ.
Show Management Tools
The Cue List is designed for adding scenes and snippets at different points of the show. The 500 cue entries can load any of the 100 scenes or snippets separately or at the same time for a flexible performance and operation that is simply unrivaled.
The Golden Preamp
Working with award-winning mic preamplifier designers MIDAS, the X32 Rack features brilliant mic preamps, programmable gain controls and A/D stages. The proprietary preamp captures every fine detail of the input signal source to deliver a truly fantastic performance full of clarity. The gain setting is fully programmable and covers a range of 72 dB with an accurate resolution of 0.5dB per step. Integrated with the analog input section are multi-channel A/D converters with an 114dB dynamic range for a performance with both low noise and distortion.
- Compact 40-input channel, 25-bus, 3U rack-mountable digital mixer for live and installed sound applications
- 16 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 8 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, phones connector & talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- iPad & iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- High-resolution 5" day-viewable colour TFT for easy viewing of workflow components & parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and all 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's & full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA & 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250, Quantec QRS & more
- 40-bit floating-point DSP features 'unlimited' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready via dual AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK's SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type - A connector providing file storage & uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets & system updates
- ULTRANET connectivity for Behringer's P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Free future firmware updates downloadable from Behringer
|Built In FX||Tak|
|Wymiary Zewnętrzne||48.3 x 28.7 x 13.2 cm|