AKG K240 Studio
The K240 Studio headphones from AKG feature a semi-open circumaural design, and use patented Varimotion technology and extra-large transducers to deliver extremely precise, detailed sound.
The headphones have a self-adjusting headband, as well as thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort. The single-sided detachable straight cable resists tangles and can be easily replaced. The cable has a gold-plated 3.5mm plug with a 1/4" screw-on adapter to provide wide compatibility with consumer and professional audio devices.
- Semi-open, circumaural design
- XXL speakers with patented Varimotion technology for crisp, detailed sound
- Self-adjusting headband fits virtually any head size
- Thick around-ear cushions for lasting comfort
- Single-sided detachable cable resists tangles and offers easy replacement
- Gold-plated stereo 3.5 mini plug with 1/4" adapter for compatibility with a variety of consumer and professional devices
Semi-Open, Circumaural Design
Patented Varimotion Speakers
Thick Around-Ear Cushions
Single-Sided Detachable Cable
Standard Stereo Mini Plug
1/4" Adapter Included
Co się znajduje w paczce?
Gold-Plated 1/4" Adapter
|Pasmo przenoszenia||15 - 25 000 Hz|
|Maximum Input||200 mW|